Things you will need:
1. SuperTuff Canvas Drop cloth (Can be purchased in your local Lowes, HomeDepot etc.)
2. 5 Bottles of Rit Black Fabric Paint (Can be purchased in Wal-Mart or Fabric store)
3. A large storage container or a big trash can
1. Put canvas drop cloth into container
2. Fill with warm water until it covers the fabric completely
3. Pour Rit fabric paint into container with the fabric
4. Mix it up until you feel that it is evenly spread throughout the container
5. Let it sit for a day or two
6. Ring it out and throw it in the dryer or lay it out on your lawn to dry
7. Take amazing photos on your new backdrop
8. Celebrate that you only paid around $50 bux for it
Hey everyone! Are you a photographer located in Central Pennsylvania? If so, you already know there are no photography studios available for rent. Cheer up because Studio 11 West is located in York, PA and is now available for rentals!
For more in-depth information on studio rental, please contact NealBliss@comcast.net
*Rental Includes Studio Lighting*
Thank you Aumen Media for being there to film this behind the scenes video.
I designed these business cards for a good friend of mine. She works as a hair stylist at Bella Cheveux.
Scissors were designed by Kate Anderson.